Ultipack® Void Containment Packaging Solution
What does the Ultipack® system do?
The Ultipack® system is designed for fulfillment operations where the goal is to minimize costs: shipping, consumables, and operating, while optimizing productivity. One Ultipack® System can support multiple pick stations while reducing the overall number of packers
- Savings on Operations - Tray forming, wedging, and lidding process is automated and high throughput. Picking is more productive in trays than in RSCs.
- Savings on Materials - The wedge cost is half that of traditional void fill material. For most box sizes, the tray and lid package costs less than a RSC. Ultipack® materials can be sourced from local suppliers
- Savings on Reduced Return Ratio - The Ultipack® wedge increases box strength adding product protection. The glued pack is securely sealed and tamper-evident.
- Good Environmental Profile - The 100% corrugated package is “curb-side” recyclable
- Impressive Package - The finished appearance of the package enhances brand image
- Unique Packaging Possibilities - The three pieces of the package can be printed differently
- Easy to Open - The built-in tear strip makes opening an easy pull.